YAY !!! JEN TURNS 16 TODAY !!!


At last , JEN TURNS 16 TODAY !!
( at least this year it's not PMR right xD )
I still remember last year , Jen's b'day is on the 3rd day of PMR...
the worst day ( i pressumed ....because history + mathematics = disaster ) for me xD


My view about Jen :

Jen is like our mother in the gang =)
Even though she's the youngest
but she gave the most advice haha !!

She will go like , " Cher , not like that...."
" ahhh..Cher....wrong xD "

YEAH...

I knew her since we were in primary school
But I start to know her well when we were in the same class ( 1 Cendana )

1 Cendana :

Everything is CHAOTIC !!!
Ultra CHAOTIC !!!
friends , issues...feuds....etc....
1 C was practically the " dumping place " for us that time.....
everyone from different cliques meets here....

I remembered I used to sit with Kim...
and we have huge fights all year round...
and there's where Jen and Zanne comes in hehe

They usually helps us to " rampas " things from each other xD
and toward end of the year ,
I got closer to them =)

2 Cendana :

2 Cendana = BEST CLASS EVER!!
no cliques , just family...
yeah..we were like one family..
We all got closer..
especially Jen and Zanne
and that year ,
I got to know Yeng...

3 Cendana :

Me and Jen got closer this year...
problems.......issues and fights actually brings us all together =)
We all really got very close =)
and without realizing
we ( me , jen , yeng and zanne ) became one family

4 Gaharu :

I got to know more about Jen this year
Pros and cons =)
After that poem...
everyone got to know everyone better =)
it was really touching

and then...we formed CLOPEAS ~


Jen's characteristics ( according to me ) :

-Talkative ( in fact , we talk equally much...until she have to say " CHER "
then i will go * pause.....blah blah blah " xD
-Motherly
-Snow White
-Loves to give advice and nag
-Chocoholic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011