i'm so so so worried...
my laptop is still ' terminally ill ' from an impact 2 days before...
gosh...my parents will totally slaughter me .......

I'M WORRIED SICK !!!
gotta pray that my laptop can be revived ...........seriously...

and think of the bright side.... ,

ジェームス is FINALLY へ行くこと YOUTH CAMP !!!

OMGOSH OMGOSH !!
I'M seriously happy !!!

aND ,
Oh yeah ,
can't wait to go to school tomorrow !!!
I can't wait for holidays to come !!
I can't wait for plans and outing !!
I can't wait for Christmas !!

and

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUTH CAMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But now ,
I gotta go and practice piano and study @ 5pm !!!

gambate to me

and to ALL MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE NOT TAKEN OR IS STILL TAKING THEIR TEST !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011