Last Sunday was really a BLAST !!
2 outings in 1 day xD
I went to my ex church near MBS that day since it was nearer to Pavillion compared to Charis..
Somehow ,
the service , rituals and songs did not change even a little
it's still the same ...
so i'm used to it already xD

But I felt kinda lost because the service was in Mandarin & Hokkien...
and i was holding an English Good News Edition BIBLE !!

After service ,
Mum fetched me to Pavillion ,
I was late for 15 minutes !!
When I reached Ichiban ,
they've already started eating xD





OUR OWN Cute Future Korean Actress !! CHEN KIM KIM!



Me , Zanne and Kim with our heart shaped pens !



Kim Kim's fashion was really WOW !! ( DEFINATELY AGREED WITH ZANNE'S STATEMENT ! )
She looked so DIFFERENT COMPARED to the usual pocket-prefect-girl in school haha !!
She even said that i dressed like RAIN ( BI ) that day !!

lol... ( she got too much Rain fever in her already xD )
We practically chatted , ate , and laughed all the time...
After that , we went for a little shopping...
I only joined them until 1pm because I have to go to SG Wang for our CG outing !
It took around 5-10 minutes for me to get there by foot and I saw some cheerleaders handing out flyouts !!
One of them looked super familiar...
maybe I met her somewhere in pictures xD

Reached the roller ring @ around 1 15pm
met the rest of my CG members and my CG leaders there
Thank god i'm not the only ameteur there !!
Well , i'm AN AMETEUR since i do not know how to roller blade
and the last time i really ice skate was ...let's say....when i was 9 ?



Roller Blading was addictive...
well , I fell down numerous times !!
It was really fun !!
especially when the music is loud and everyone was skating like a pro..
you know you want to be something like that too xD

I skated..
but ..
somehow , ice skating and roller blading was different
so i was literally using ice skating method on roller...
James and Joshua even teased me that my right foot was too noisy !! xD
( my method was lifting up my right foot and use my left foot to skate ) well..
something like that...

Wen Qi twisted his left knee and was unable to skate
well ,
many people was injured !!
Nearly everyone ! LOL !!

I loved the part when when We formed a skating ' train ' leaded and pulled by Joshua ( our skate master xD )
I seriously love the wind !!
and later I realized that only Me and Jessica was screaming all along xD
and I kept saying " angle !! angle "

I have countless falls !!
Somehow ,
i can't lable it as... ' painful ' or ' not painful '

Coz i just felt numb xD

I was so embarrased about my 1st few fall..
because i can't stand up without any help from someone xD

But later ,
I learnt how to stand up !
thanks to Joshua and James because they taught me many things

One of the most hillarious fall happened
when i was skating then suddenly James was skating behind me saying that one of the buckle on my left skate was unbuckled...
I can't hear him and next ,
We both fell !..

well , I felt SUPER GUILTY because I made him fell so many times !!
It's either he's trying to stop me , teach me or when we were skating together...
Thank you for helping me up so many times and warned me about my skates ..HAHA

Even joked that My brown-soldier like attire blend into the surrounding ,

that's y i either made people fall or they just bumped into me...( one girl even fell over me..OUCH )

Skating with Jessica was really funny !
When we were at the rail resting and got ready to skate ,
our roller skate kept on blocking each others'
So we always nearly fall xD

Jonathan's skating was really unique !!
Somewhat like a drunken skater xD
HE said that he skate according to the beat of the music !!
and even though his method was weird
He skated super fast !!

Robyn always fall !
but he improved loads from the time he entered the ring and skate till the end

and i can't believe that he is also a 1st timer

Joshua
needless to say
The pro
which never falls ( i think )

Watching our leaders skating with us was also fun !
Actually ,
Skating with our CG group was so much FUN !
I got to know them better !



Me , Jess and Cherie

The Guys

After skating ,
We walked to Pavillion
Thanks to Andrew and William for the donuts !!!
I followed Jessica to Speedy,
and she bought one DAVID ARCHULETA CD !
cool !!
I like him too !!

When we were back at our sits ,
We talked about donuts !
MOSTLY IT'S ABOUR how to eat Choco donuts ( something like that )

Later , William pleaded James to finish off the last Chocolate Donut !! haha



" Please eat the last donut ! "


" I'm happy TOO eat that!! "


LOL..

Too hillarious !

Some of the photo credits to Wen Qi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011