My Parents just came bacxk from Switzerland !!!

I'm so happy !!! estatic to be exact !!!!

I thought they were to return tomorrow xD



xD








My parents bought me a Switzerland made watch ( do you
know Swatches originated from Switzerland haha )


and they bought me a Switzerland Pendrive !! ( but it's only capable of storing 128MB sad.... ) haha


Amazingly ,

I would like to thank God THAT

They didn't scold me for dropping my laptop


My dad just said ,

" Ok , you just have to call the company under the warranty...like if you drop your laptop , they'll repair it for free !! "


cool !! im so lucky !!


and my parents allows me to stay back to help VBS on decoration stuff this sunday , go to Amanda's party on monday and Kim's b'day celebration @ Pavillion !!


this is so cool !!


and my mum said . " you have so many plans "


me . " hahhaha.....well....i have to ,.... to keep me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011