Oh yeah !! Tomorrow is a holiday !!
I'm so happy !
At least i get a day break from constant examinations xD

But , my days will be extra boring
Because my parents left for Switzerland this morning....
and they are not going to be back till 13th Nov 2008
THAT MEAN ......No tuiton , no piano class , no art class , no church and i'm going to miss tuiton and church friends a lot !!!!

Btw , I'VE REGISTERED FOR YOUTH CAMP ALREADY !!
I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GO...

p.s наилучшим образом, i' m убеждая, что кто-то пошло также
hopefully ジェームス agrees !!!
_______________________________________________________________

Before i end this post ,
I would like to wish Beatrice Happy Belated B'day
Even though we've already wished her last Sunday ,
I think it's better to post a b'day wish here..
^^


Sry Beat !!
I took your picture from your friendster !!

Hope you gain new experiences and learn various things in this beginning of 20s =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011