Well ,
This is going to be randomness !!

Top 8 High School Musical 3 songs !!! ( according to me that is ) !

1. A Night To Remember
2. I Want it All
3. Can I Have this Dance ?
4. Now Or Never
5. Scream
6. Right Here , Right Now
7. The Boys are Back
8. Just Wanna be with You

Memorable and favourite scenes

1. Troy and Gabriella dancing on the rooftop
2. ' A Night to Remember ' scene
3. ' I Want It All scene '
4. Troy and Gabriella on a treehouse
5. Kelsi and Ryan piano scene
6. Rocketman scene xD
7. Scream scene ( dramatic ) xD
9. All Singing and DANCING scenes !
10. Graduation final scene

After watching HSM 3 , I wonder if ..

1. there is such thing as dancing on the rooftop and it rained haha ( reality check )
2. I can dance as cool and sharp as Ryan xD
3. I could compose songs like Kelsi ( well actually everyone can write and compose songs ) but not many can write beautiful and memorable songs
4. My form 5 year is gonna be as fun as that
5. Prom is going to be that interesting
6. Guys feel stressful before prom and reluctant to go for prom ( as seen in the mv , a night to remember )...well , just wondering xD
7. Will I look pretty for my prom next year xD HAHAHAA !!
8. What future lies ahead
9. I could excel in contemporary music as good as classical ( well , my piano playing skills are not that good either )- AS SHOWN in Kelsi's characteristics

Movies I want to watch


1. Twillight ( even though i do not like the real life Edward , but still , xD )
2. Madagascar 2 ( CUTE CHARACTERS ESPECIALLY THE PENGUINS )
3. James Bond : Quantum Of Solace ( eventhough i do not really like the new bond )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011