Went for a holiday with family on Monday
It was really FUN !!!

1ST , we checked into Imperial Hotel @ Jln Sultan Ismail...
Then ,
I realized that Mojo Restaurant is there !! ( the one mentioned @ Abigail's page ) !!!

I love the hotel room!!
But Somehow , I forgot to take a picture of the closet room xD


lOL.....mum and Clarence xD

Our Next Activity :

CAMWHORING !!



After that ,
We went KLCC to Shop !!!

I bought a biography of Dr.Mahathir ( comic version xD ) , The game of Taboo and Marks and Spencer food !!!!!! scrumptious !!!

After that , We shopped till 6.30pm and rush to the cinema to watch High School Musical 3 !!

I ..................... JUST LOVE THE MOVIE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

especially those dance sequences !!

The next day , We went swimming

IT WAS SO FUN !!

coz i seldom have the time to swim nowadays =(

and I went for facial @ Herbaline ( pandan indah )

love the environment

Woods and stone , dimmed lights , scented candles


Terrific!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011