Just came back from Charis musical today =)
It's fun ....
I really enjoyed every second of it !!
What pastor said is really the same situation what i'm facing xD
SO SHOCKING !!!

In a nutshell ,
the musical is entertaining , meaningful and kinda humerous xD
I learnt quite many things from it

Went to catch a movie at Jusco today....
' YES MAN " starring Jim Carrey !!
its really a hillarious and wonderful show !!!
I strongly recommend everyone to go and watch !!
you will definately love it xD

Meet James by coincidence as well !!
Lol..super duper funny xD
we watched the same movie but we didn't met in the cinema..haha
_________________________________________________________________

Yesterday ,
My mum invited me to go for her church's christmas party ( that means my ex church )
Things kinda changed a little
Positive changes =)

After i left that church last year ,
I felt that they are livelier and fun =)
and other more changes =)

I'm happy to meet up my old friends there too =)
and i met one of my friend from Minda Ceria there..
it seems like he's attending that church now and is so active =)

super good !!
hope that the church will keep up with this good job and continue to serve GOD =D

______________-

so sorry that my post is not well organized =/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011