Lavshuky and me !!! ( lol to her new ' name ' ) xD

Yeah ,
I went to Claudia's house again yesterday because
i miss her house piano ( i really prefer her piano compared to mine , while she prefer my piano...well humans are always not satisfied and content with what they have )
Besides , she wants to return me some of my piano books xD

I went to her house at around 5.00pm ,
watched SpongeBob Square pants there !! ( i heart spongeBob ! )
later , as usual ,
we started playing the piano xD
and share our piano pieces

and as usual ,
we always play Rachmaninoff's Prelude in G Minor everytime we meet xD
IT'S LIKE A ROUTINE....haha..

Not only that ,
Claudia also helped me with my nails
and she helped me to put mascara and eyeliner xD
So my eyes have this " deepened " look xD

I really love it !
it goes well with my highlights




Well ,
maybe the lighting helps too xD

Btw ,
Claudia ,
if you are reading this ,
thank your mother for spending me the wonderful and spendid KFC dinner !!
next time ,
it's my turn xD

AND hope you enjoy Debussy's Clair De Lune A.k.a Moonlight !!!
ahhh...it reminds me of Twilight !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011