Oh man....it hurts....

I just read your blog post , I'm so sorry if I hurt you too . It is not entirely your fault . Blame my curiosity and suspicion . I would like to thank you that you opened my mind and heart to understand more on this matter . I also did not know it is THIS complicated before , I only knew it after you told me yesterday .

I felt the sourness too. I think I have to agree with what you said with the " jealousy kills " slogan . I wonder how could I combat this weird feeling . It did not happened before as I tried to tolerate it as it is not serious . I have a feeling that this is more serious than before..

Both of us did not know the truth yet . I think only the person knows . I know you and me also got distracted by this and not only us , many other " victims " are too fallen in this . Maybe we are one of the main ones .

Oh ya , do not ever said you are intruding , because you are not . I think i am an intruder too
, well , not intruder to you but someone else .

I really do not want this matter to affect our friendship in whatever ways . Most people lose their friendship this way , and I do not want this to happen on us . Let's just wait and see what will happen next . Sooner or later , we will know the answer .

I feel the ache you are going through too . It's tough . That's why I told you that you really have to be open minded enough to go through this . How I wish I could be as open minded as how i was when i was in Std 5 . I think time passes and I have to be a little selfish because of many circumstances i have been through .

I could hardly sleep again . I realize that this is the same situation when I have another problem with another person . You go to sleep with it , with little tears of unknown reason , and you wake up with the same feeling and thoughts too . So much of the " dreams and sleep make matter disappear " ......kinda

Now i realized why someone used to feel so bad and wrote all these feelings on a certain blog .
it's because that person feels the sourness too........
This matter is really distracting . I think we both have no point thinking and suspecting on this matter . Why not we just go with the flow and observe what happens next ?

Oh yeah , if you are feeling bad , never play badminton ... I used to think that playing badminton when you are angry or etc will make you feel better since you use your " anger " to hit the ball . It's practically useless . I played badminton today . It feels weird . Not only I can't play properly . But i realize that i am only hitting the ball over the net without using extra strength . I am just thinking about the matter and when the ball comes , i just hit .

Playing pool is also unsuitable when you are feeling like that. I cannot even have full concentration on the ball and my dad defeated me when I am the one who always ( kinda ) defeat him .

The best have to be BOWLING . Strikes and Spares !!!

dad said i improved loads compared to last time

thanks to my bad mood today ....


p.s. I clearly know that this post have no directions and the last few paragraphs are plain nonsense ..........kindly ignore it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011