The year 2008 have been a great and adventerous year for me..
many unexpected things happened too...
Friendship , realizations , problems , dilemmas ....etc....

2008......my spiritual life

I think i have improved quite a lot in my spiritual life . I learnt that GOD is not that big , huge and unreachable for me . YOUTH CAMP really helped me a lot in my spiritual self . I am more daring to go for altar call and not afraid of slainting ( even though i haven't slain yet.. ) . Alter call is amazing . GOD just touched me and tears just flows uncontrollably . Claudia prayed for me on the 1st night when we didn't went for altar call . That is one of the 1st few times i got touched by the presence of GOD . Zanne prayed for me on Monday .. and that's the time when i cried the most ..because i felt more of GOD'S love and i got to learn to forgive myself and just letting it go .
In a nutshell , I love what GOD has done in my life in 2008 especially in spiritual learning =)...But i still have a long way to go...I still have to understand more about Christianity .


2008......my family

Honestly , I kinda failed in my responsibility as the eldest child ...and that's depressing . I seldom communicate with my brothers due to the differences in time table and etc.....Practically , before the holidays we seldom communicate but eventually our relationship improved during the school holidays....we got closer too !! About my parents , we have misunderstanding at times , but as what every parents will say , it's for our own good . My mother especially have lectured me about my future as well as my dad ( which is about helping out at my parents shop and start to teach piano....which i failed because my parents have to go to Switzerland that week and my student have to be transfered to another teacher T.T ) . Honestly , I am depressed by the sense that my mother do not really like me to be a musician in the future and kept asking me to think logically ...In a way , she still can't let go that dropped Biology for Engineering Drawing .

2008......my friends

I got to know more about friendship this year . In a way , I got matured in the terms of understanding the importance of friendship . Thanks to the poem by Zanne , that i really realized that I did not value friendship in the 1st half of the year . That poem is really a wake up call for me ......and helped me to be a better person . Practically , there are troubles along the way too . Especially Clopeas fight just one week after the holidays . Well , in this case , i'm the cause of the problem....and I felt really bad about it . This fight made me realize that it's better just being me and not acting stupid or etc......well , i admit i'm a bit childish in this ....but to summarize it , they forgave me.......which i was shocked ! We shared many tears and emotions in the fight ....and thank GOD it ended....I really want to be a better friend in the year 2009 ..

2008......my class , 4 G

4 Gaharu is awesome . But honestly , not as wonderful as my previous classes ( 1 C , 2 C and 3 C ) . I got to understand more about the students in my class ...especially the guys....( where I got to know about their true self..... = super childish and =.='' ) . 4 G is wonderful in the sense that we do not really compete in studies and we are not selfish in sharing knowledge ( this happened to most of the SCIENCE stream classes ) . Everyone is interesting in 4 G . You can find many different personalities in my class . Well , when you step into my class , remember...." Do not judge the book by it's cover " =D....because everyone is different from the way they behave ..especially Hor Mu Yi....the greatest shock of the year !! lols......

2008......class monitor

I was in a total shock when i was appointed as a class monitor this year . My name was in the whiteboad because they wants me to be the " ketua keceriaan " for the class...but in the end , my vote outnumbered another class monitor elect.......so i became the class monitor . Becoming a classs monitor isn't easy . Especially for me , because i'm not good in leading people and etc . But my class and teacher have been a great help for me and without them , I will not fulfill my responsibility . I would like to apologize too ...that sometimes I did not really govern the class well and etc . But it's a great experience for me overall =)

2008.......my studies

one word = SLACKING !!!! This year my result is a total mess compared to last year . Especially Add. Maths....It's depressing . Thus , i have to work super hard in the year 2009 . Yet....I am satisfied that my English and B.M. improved loads ....and i got A for BM when the teacher who mark the paper is Pn. Hamimy ( she's super a super strict marker ) . Who says that Form 4 is a honeymoon year....so gonna kill that person xD JKJK !!!

2008.......my " love life "

Well , don't misunderstand by the " " ...... I'm still single =D and i'm loving it . Honestly , i felt that dating at the age of 16 is not really the suitable time . Thus , the " love life " i meant was about who I like......not my partner in anyway....To just wrap it up . This year is great . I see progress and I think we got closer ...but do not misunderstand me again...... Compared to other's , my is a bit special as the way we communicate is not the same like others and we are not really that obvious...well....unless people knows.....and it's better if people don't know .... but if people knows and they didn't not talk about it , it's ok . But if they discuss about it infront of us and just anywhere...that's a nightmare....and thus create AWKWARDNESS XD so , that's it =) Besides , jealousy also occurs at times even though i'm cool with other girls going gaga over him . Just once in a while , when i am just delusional and just think too much ... but it's cool......it's just my crazy thoughts =) I did doubt him at times too . But this is not the time to think so detail about it , and __ kinda assured that it's nothing so , just leave that matter alone =)

2008.........piano

I'm still learning piano , YES I AM =D and i'm happy with it =) I was put under Ms. Tee because i do not want to waste time ( as in i wasted 2 years in a " no mans land " = borderline of grd 8 and Dip. because my parents thought that my piano teacher can teach me dip. that time . I did have conflicts with my previous piano teacher too . She do not really like my opinions and we did fought about composers and etc......it's also my fault too that i ter-say that i want to move on to another teacher to take dip. ( who is my friend actually ) . But he didn't dare to teach me because i'm in ATCL already ....but eventually i move on from Ms. Gan to Ms. Tee . My current piano teacher is awesome !! I just love her !! and they way she teaches me , it's like motivating me =) I improved a lot under her guidance . She's not strict and fierce . But in a way , I still can tell myself to work hard and prove that i'm talented in piano . I'm just like her....she's like my elder sister =D and i feel so comfortable with her =) and we share the same interest in music taste too =D , and that's good =) ....and i'm amazed that she got to forced me to play BACH !! which i just detest too....but she got to force me to play BACH for ATCL and that's like a " miracle " xD About my previous piano teacher , she's still sarcastic in a way when i told her about my progress ( especially about Brahms's Zwei Rhapsodien where she said that i used to hate that song) ...well she's teaching my 2nd brother now . and i kinda want to prove it to her that i improve a lot compared to last time ........but i also thank her a lot for teaching me...as in i got to skip grades under her guidance and pass every exam and winning competitions .....well , recently i got no.5 for playing Rachmaninoff's prelude...well , that's kinda like a achievement for me because i prepared the song for around 1 month + and that's fast.....Hopefully I can get into finals for my upcoming competition , Roland piano competition that is....( it's gonna be super tough ! )

2008........FORM 4 CG !!!!

Form 4 cg is awesome !! I felt that we are get closer and closer since last year till now...especially during youth camp , we really understand everyone more !! I felt that we have the strongest bond compared to other cgs i guess =D I learnt a lot from them too...and they are really awesome people =D Hope that we continue to be close and together we are united to learn more about Christ =)

Not to forget our CG leaders as well !! I heart them !! They definately helped us a lot this year and gave us useful tips and advices !! Too bad Cherie , Beatrice and Abigail will not be joining us next year as Cherie is going to Kids Kingdom , Beatrice is going to be form 2's cg leader and Abigail is going to be form 1's cg leader..gonna miss them !!


I think that's it for now =)

See you all in the year 2009 =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011