YOUTH CAMP IS TOMORROW !!

TOMORROW IS YOUTH CAMP !!!!

I'M SO EXCITED. !!

I remembered Amanda did asked me on my blog few weeks ago about what I expect to Get from Youth Camp....

I think i'm going to roughly write it here =)

This is my first time joining Youth Camp . Well , to be more detail , This is my 1ST ever CHURCH CAMP !! I did not really attend any church camp before ( well , I only attended one day camps at my previous church ). I nearly can attend H.U.G.E last year . Sadly , my parents planned to go Singapore on that week but in the end , they canceled the plan.....I was SUPER DEVASTATED that time...

This year I finally get a chance to join Youth Camp . I'm really looking forward to it . I really want to experience GOD presents in the camp and know more about him . Hopefully I can really understands him and not be afraid of slainting ( i'm a methodist...i'm still new to this... ) and speaking a more fluent tongue =)

Besides bonding with GOD , I also want to be more closer with my friends at church . This year have been a great year for us that we all bond and really have fun together . I got to know everyone more because of all the outings we had !!

I would also want to know more about our super dedicated leaders and since we are sharing room with one or two of them , I would really want to find out about a lot of things .. Well , let's just say i'm curious...and i'm quite new in this church actually ( i just joined Charis last May -2007 )

In a nutshell ,
I expect to learn a lot from this camp...
and get loads of experience =)

and fun filled memories before school starts =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011