Debuted my new hairstyle on Sunday...

Kinda fell for Chuan Li's advice to " dye " my hair before the competition


well...


NOT


I just cropped my hair because i just feel like taking a risk / trying for a new look ( even though many prefer my bob cut )


OH WELL...

I am still embracing my new hairstyle =D


______________________________________________________________


I woke up at around 7.13a.m. on Sunday ,

I wasn't really nervous that day...

Just did my normal routine and practiced piano for awhile


My dad kinda got lost in PJ at around 9.20a.m.

I started to panicked because my piano audition starts at around 9.40a.m.


Luckily we managed to reach Roland headquarters ( something ) on time

It's not what I've expected


No judges and you can practice on the piano for around 5-6 minutes

( I did practice on the piano for 5 minutes + i think )


Overall ,

I considered my achievement on that day okay...

I did 2 small mistakes but I heard that expressions are good ( thanks =D )


And I didn't know " Skyline " was there !!! ( a MSN music friend...One of Les 8 )-so-called music group la ....haha


_________________________________________________________


I didn't know The distance from PJ to CCC is just so near...

I reached at the church compound earlier than expected =D

10.20a.m......


Many were quite shocked with my " dramatic " change because my hair is much shorter now xD

Well ,
It was form 1's orientation that day ,
and as usual ,
Elwin's the host of the day..
Well ,
it kinda reminds me of his FUN TIME SESSION way back during Youth Camp 2008 xD
I find this year form 1's kinda daring xD
BUt some are still very shy...
Maybe it's still their 1st time joining Youth =D
Take your time sweethearts =D
After Youth Service , 10 of us ( including Beatrice and Cherie ) headed to KLCC'S Education Fair 2009...
Some of us took the car and some took the taxi =D
But what a coincidence...
because
both groups ended in the same LRT
( we only realized that when we saw us opposite 2 stairs xD
We had our lunch @ Burger King ,
Met Michelle Lim there lols.....
We sat in one long line xD
And took pics ( pics with Abigail )
Too bad Beatrice and Xan En have to leave early =(
Education Fair was average for me..
Maybe because I do not really have a specific aim on what I want to be...
The rest seems to already have a target on what they want...
Except some of us
( I took engineering , architecture , interior designing , music and Graphics )
too much !!
Then we took the test on what is your suitable career...
Mine is more on Creativity....( 5 cards )
and after Creativity is Organizing or Influential ( sry i forgot ) ( 4 cards )
Sounds so entertainment-ish
Jessica got Influence and ( the yellow card ) ( sry , i forgot )
some said that she should be a pastor then ! lols xD
Me @ Education Fair 2009 @ KLCC

Abigail also debuted her new curls and side parting frindge and our future nutritionist , Claudia =D

Jessica , Claudia , Cherie , Abigail , Zanne and Me

Guys : Jonathan , Darrell and James
Girls , Claudia , Jess , Cherie , Erica , Abigail , Zanne , Me and Amanda

Our " sexy " back : Amanda , Zanne , Jess , Me , James and Darrell lols

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011