I didn't know i would get my very 1st b'day present of 2009 today ....

and it's a handcrafted turtle by J.T =)



The so-called recycled box hahas....

Top view of the turtle =D
It's so adorable
and it's carved entirely out of soap
Geng lar him !!!

I can't even carve a heart shape xD

The front view of the turtle


Awwwwwww

It's so sweet and cute =D
Will treasure it and take care of it as much as possible

Why not I treat it as my pet...
and i will call it.....hmmmm

dunno....

But I will be careful not to drop it or place it somewhere hot that it would melt =D

SO don't worry =)
i won't let you make a new one =D

Thank you so much =D =D



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011