I used to have this bob haircut

and I went for a daring yet dramatic change to have a shorter hair








like this


























Yeah ,
At 1st i thought it was okay and everything

but


it's not ok







Everyone said that my previous hair is much much better than that xD




1 EVEN SAID THAT IT'S UGLY =/



But nvm about that xD






i GOT Kinda compressed and depressed and i complained 2 my mother




but she got ways 2 help me










that is









teaching me how to style my hair










so the after product :


Front look


Left Side



Right side
Certainly ,
my mother saved my day and confidence xD HAHA
and i'm so happy with the new style that i want to keep it like that
let people mistaken me as a guy
HEEhee xD




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011