I'M STILL SO ANGRY AND FRUSTRATED THAT THE SCHOOL MAGAZINE TEAM 2008 MISSED OUT 4 GAHARU AND 4 JATI !

Gonna complain even though Puan Maimunah do not really care because :

1 ) Our memories
2 ) We are part of the school
3 ) We are left out
4 ) We paid for the school magazine
5 ) The magazine is so colourful and nice...and we are not in !

I don't mind even though my face or work would be somewhere in the magazine

but i really want my class pic to be in the MOST !

Who to complain to ?

I realy want to write a petition , ask everyone from 4 G AND 4 J TO sign and pass it to some teachers or etc to REPRINT THE PAGE !!!

At least for both of our class

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011