Look at how we stufF Our Belongings xD

After unloading everything in Singapore xD

My very 1st ang pow this year xD ( Love the design xD )


Oh yeah , Bought this bag yesterday @ Bugis Street =D


TADAIMA !!




I'M BACK FROM SINGAPORE =D




And now i'm sitting infront of my laptop blogging xD




This pic was taken in Suntec xD haha









On the way to relatives' house





Another round of " pai nian-ing "





You are allowed to walk around Vivo City's rooftop like I do xD




( Those kids behind are my nieces and nephew )





The view of Star Cruise from Vivo City

It's an eye opening experience as this is the 1st time celebrating CNY in Singapore =D
I received loads of good news and bad news alike .....
and
I did pay a visit to my childhood friend
Gonna miss him since he's going for National Service next year ( for 2 years )
=(
Hope you are alright now =D






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011