Yay ( s ) and Haiz ( es )
Starting from 4th Jan 2009 ,
I'm officially a MAXIS user....
Welcome myself to the MAXIS family and
bidding farewells to my DIGI family...

I am actually reluctant to change...
but what's done .....it's done

Actually it's because my dad wants me to switch to maxis so that we can have " family line " ( something like that )

Amazingly , Celcom could switch to MAXIS easily...while DIGI.....

HMMM

I'VE WAITED FOR 2 LONG WEEKS !!!
( the reason is because DIGI do not want to release my number to maxis )

thus , i decided to change a new number =(

Random retarded picture of mine =D

My not-even-half done favourite artwork


80% completed =)
( THE dots on the hair and leg is a bit weird....
but i just can't get the " effect " right )
because the real drawing is digital art = use computer to draw and paint....

but i kinda like the colour and her face
xD
Randomness strikes ..
again...xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011