The 25 Facts tag.....by Mabel xD ( since she tagged everyone in her list xD )



Fact no 1 ...... I do not like J.S. Bach ( but his Brandenburg concerto and prelude & Fugues are
okay.... )

Fact no 2 ...... I still play neopets ( i know you are secretly laughing there xD )

Fact no 3 ...... When i'm away or I didn't reply those message on MSN , I'm always bathing
xD

Fact no 4 ....... I love eating oranges and watermelons

Fact no 5 ....... I do not communicate well with guys xD ( I'm shy....to be accurate xD )

Fact no 6 ....... Rachmaninoff , Ravel and Liszt are my favourite composers

Fact no 7 ....... I love depressed piano works rather than happy ones...because they convey
more emotions and depth and it's a wonderful challenge for me =D

Fact no 8 ........ Chopin's Etudes ROCK !!

Fact no 9 ........ I want to dance like TAEMIN ( Shinee ) !!!

Fact no 10 ...... If i have a car now , i would drive to MPO for nearly every show xD

Fact no 11 ....... I am working hard on getting my skins soft & supple ( equals putting lotions
everyday....which is so not me xD ) and putting on more weight !!!

Fact no 12 ....... I have this craving for Kedah's asam laksa after my trip back to Kedah during
CNY

Fact no 13 ....... I have a Siamese late-grandmother ....which means.....a little of me is Thai
( that kinda explains why i'm kinda tan ............hmmm good or bad.... )

Fact no 14 ....... I have this low confidence issue which i'm working on .....

Fact no 15 ....... People always thought that i'm a 12 years old kid...

Fact no 16 ....... I look darn ugly in school xD

Fact no 17 ....... I am a very random person

Fact no 18 ....... I have a very messy room ( like a guy's room )

Fact no 19 ....... I have to gain more faith in GOD

Fact no 20 ....... I am too busy to get my driving license and highway code

Fact no 21 ........ Everyone always say that i'm the busy girl xD

Fact no 22 ........ I'm the worst class monitor ever ( 2008 ) XD

Fact no 23 ........ I've hold the post of treasurer for clubs , societies and class for 4 times
=.=''' i don't really like being a treasurer xD LIKE AH LONG !!

Fact no 24 ........ I wear a pair of bling earrings that until now teacher still didn't notice thaT

Fact no 25 ....... I think i've become more hardworking than last year ( actually.....i'm
forced too xD )

NOW IT'S MY TURN TO TAG... !!

AND I'M TAGGING EVERYONE ON MY FRIENDS LIST !!

=P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011