HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE EVERYONE !!!!

I really have a BLAST spending Valentines' with my beloved friends and my love !!!

which is classical music =D

Went MPO with Zanne , Jen , Yeng and Jo on a school trip....


and the programme of the day....


Moussorgsky's PICTURE OF AN EXHIBITION !!!


Seriously ...it's ENTERTAINING =D =D

They made me want to learn violin again xD

AND leaves me to crave , wanting to go MPO more often.....

and yeah

I'm planning with Zanne to go to MPO next saturday....

RACHMANINOFF + LISZT = ULTIMATE MUSIC EXPERIENCE =D


Hopefully the ticket is not sold out yet......

coz we are getting the tickets this FRiday xD

P.s. Thanks Zanne for the chocos and Jen for the candy cane and Yecng for the funny cupcake =D xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011