MELODIC MUSIC CENTRE ANNUAL DINNER 2009


And i'm the co-host of the day



Suddenly i just look kinda girl-ish but i LOVE IT !!!



Especially with this 4 inch heels ( i suddenly morphed into a 175cm girl wearing that )
kinda enjoyed it even though i NEARLY FELL around 3..... times xD

I do not really have the picture of me co-hosting the event....

but i do have some hillarious photoes though



The popping balloon game ( we called out those single guys and girls and " match-make them xD " )

Chuan li's action was really hillarious !!!!

damn funny lar !!

Musical chair : Eddy vs Ms Chua

Which Eddy ultimately loses to her !!

and he blamed me for stopping the music on the wrong timing xD

Look at my pretty piano teacher in green ( she damn geng man !!! )
and she's like my sister

same personality and she's thin too xD

I LOVE TALKING TO HER Xd ( OK.....random xD )


They said that i looked good wearing the attire + the shoes

but my face......

look so tired and fatigue

haha



It was a great event though

and i got panicked a little coz

Mrs Malaysia organizer Alice Lee and Mrs Malaysia 2004's contestants

( which both are my mother's friends ) also attended the event

my mum's the 2nd runner up of that year

so i gan jiong lor

luckily got positive comments xD

THANK GOD THAT THE EVENT RAN REALLY SMOOTH !!

( and sorry for this ultra random post )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011