Date : 28th March 2008
Time : 8.30pm-9.30 pm
Event : Earth Hour 2009



Ooooooo......my house is 100% dark with all the lights out ( that bright streak is actually light from my solar powered torch light ) xD

I DO SHINE in DARKNESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.....

After walking around the house with my bro doing nothing , i decided to enhance leng lui miss metronome .....

Since i feel so weird carrying miss leng lui metronome with the box everytime I have my lessons...i decided to turn this Herbaline bag into a metronome bag
Well , i clipped the ends with 2 badges ( a Music Festival badge i got during MYMF 2008 and a 007 badge which i got it way back in 1997 ) xD
Decorated this during mandarin class after I've completed my works


Also done this during Mandarin class xD

Done this in the dark..........Done this in the darkkk

this one also

this one as well ( actually it's " MUSIC IS ENOUGH FOR A LIFETIME , BUT A LIFETIME IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MUSIC )
but i accidentaly skipped that part =(
it's RACHMANINOFF'S QUOTE XD
Then after that......
lights on !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011