Today is my official last day of holiday
Because i'm gonna do my assignments tomorrow and on Sunday.....

Went to my parents' centre today
because I have to attend my piano class @ 5-6.30pm

Saw Eddy , William and Annie trying to " built " the piano...

and I gladly helped them....
Imagine.....4 person ( plus me ) trying to " built " the piano xD
The box


The little tiny weeny scar

After we've done " building " it
( Annie and Me )

Eddie and the complete piano
Went to pasar malam with dad and my bro after my piano class....
MUM WENT TO WATCH A-MEI CONCERT with her friends....
I bought A box of sushi for my supper

A fake ODM watch which look only " ok " on me =( ( I seriously need to gain weight )

And THIS CHECKERED DRESS !!!!
( Zanne , you blog post influenced me to buy this !! )
Dad said I looked quite big and auntie-ish when he saw this dress....

I was a little devastated...
Eh ??
Well , it actually look nice on me xD
So gonna buy more checkered apparels !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011