WAHHHH !!!
After facial session ,
My face..................... speechless ......

Luckily today's session ,
I totally didn't feel any pain and I do not need to withstand the pain =D
And i can't believed that i actually FELL ASLEEP !!!
( Usually i don't sleep ..... )

Early in the morning , before facial session with my mother

After facial session with my mother ( i zoomed in because

it can't be seen from afar )


I was so lazy today that was reluctant to go to tuiton today....

Thank GOD ,
In the end i choose to go

Because today sir taught us about Electricity Current and his unique ways of teaching ( funny explanations ....such as " electric current = water " and " electric current have 6 sense " really helped me a lot in understanding the whole chapter about electricity...

Did some of my theory corrections while waiting for my brother's tuiton to end....


Continued doing my theory until just now since my teacher gave me HEAPS of homework..

Oh ya ,

I was so hungry just now that i have to cook Maggi Mee

( Mi Sedap maggi goreng ) to be exact

IT'S 12.47A.M. !!!

My plain yet SCRUMPTIOUS MAGGIEEEEE MEEE !!!


Me eating maggi mee ( skip this picture if you want to... )

awww..you can't skip , coz you've seen it already

ok...done crapping chermaine ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011