Cik Random...

Yesterday My laptop went kaboommmm again.....
( now you know i'm an evil owner that tortures my laptop )
haha xD

So , i was computer-less for a day......and IT WAS FRIDAY !!!
WAS kinda heart broken
but...uh....nvm xD
Took this picture of myself to show how gloomy I am ( GLOOMY friday ) lols
swt la.....just joking...i won't emo want la.....just computer sent for repair only....xD


I went down to the fridge and found this hacks sweet !
so long didn't savour them already !

Now you know why my laptop went kabooooommmmmm...

I even took picture of my dry lips to remind myself that i have to take care of it....

HAHA.....ignore this xD

At night , we went to Jusco Selatan....Bro got drive for awhile...
he was like a PRO !!!
AND i got to drive too...
but honestly he's a better driver since my dad taught him many times already last year ...
And i was so not used to drive auto giant cars....
My mum said that i looked funny coz my face was little pale ( maybe in the dark ) xD......and MY hands move a lot on the stering ( like driving a toy car =.= " )
me and both bros were laughing like mad when my mum imitated me xD
Bought this notebook cooling pad ( RM 12.90 ) call me cheapskate if you want xD
@ PANDAN indah...

Wan Xuan told me that Jusco Selatan also got Takoyaki...which i wasn't convinced....maybe i wasn't that observant the last time i went there...
but i found it...honestly...i was quite hidden from everyone's view...
i thought it was close..
then i asked the dorayaki salesman...then he started making 2 boxes for me....
after me.....more people came ( hehe.....he should thank me =p ) JKJK
Mum and both bros dislike takoyaki...
but my dad and me seriously love them !!! haha
dad wasn't convinced at first when i said it was nice...until he tried it =D
Guess that me and my dad have the same taste IN foodxD
Wait......
" The Face Shop " and " The Body Shop " side by side ?
haha.....
next time...i open " The Hand Shop " then you know =p
jk la....
just being miss Mengesweatkan xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011