Happy Mothers' Day !!

10TH MAY = Mothers' day !!
who would ever forget that....

for those who haven't hug and kiss your mother ,
better faster to it today =D XD

Too bad i only can give my mum a verbal kiss and hug xD ( is there such thing )
since she went to Singapore with my Grandmother ( because my grandmother needs assistance since her hip still recovering from the fall )

so she's currently in Singapore celebrating Mothers' Day with my grandmother and my relatives there......

To start with ,

My mum is AGELESS..............lol.... ( she look young haha...not exactly ageless xD )


I think she could pass as my eldest sister xD
She's tall , super confident , super cool and super mum !!

My mum and Me.....

She's modern too....because she have a friendster account , facebook account , msn messenger and yahoo messenger ( ooops...i do not have privacy...lol ! jkjk )

but she does respect my privacy ...so no worries

My mother told me that she was independent when she was young ,
she would cook after she come home from school and seldom meet grandmother because she would be busy with her music business.....

( woah....deja vu much.....that's what happening to me now xD )


Even thought she does drills me and naggggggggggggg me ( like most mothers do ...... )
or have certain expectations on me.....

but i'm ok with it =D

I thank GOD that i have a wonderful mother and i'm so so so sorry for so many negative things that i've done such as not reaching out for her ( as in bonding with her...and a little fights here and there )

She's always the best !!!
That's why I love her <3

Mum , HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY !
p.s. TO MUM
Will teach you how to open your blog soon ( i know you just kept disturbing and begging me to teach you how to open your own blog......ahhhh.....patience is virtue....hehe )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011