the ME post

I love wearing black !!
haha , mum handed this vest to me =D
And now it's mine ( she used to wear this last time )
really thank GOD that we can fit into each other's clothing =)
People said they thought i'm 13.....i wonder if that's too drastic xD
I would be glad to show my piercings....
but it's just not visible ( school prefects can't see them = lucky , people can't see them = invisible )

I love camwhoring using mirrors ( this one is experimenting )

I hate flashes because it makes my face look oily and if I am to use it on a mirror
my face will be " light" ...

Mum prefers me to dress like that with my fringes nowhere in sight....
but i just love to be edgy at times xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011