My hair is now super straight after rebonding
RM140 + Cut....considered cheap.....

but it's super ugly now coz it's so flat....

can't wait to wash my hair...

but i have to wait for another 3 days !!!

arghhh

how i wish i was born with a straight hair so that i do not have to straighten my hair every year ( p.s. i don't like the process because it takes a long time + waste money + harmful chemicals )

but no choice...my frizzy + curly hair is crawling out ( until my cheeks already ) and no matter how many times i comb my hair , people say it is just so messy......

guess curly frizzy hair is not meant for me.....

straight hair is easier to be maintained ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011