Jakarta Trip ( p3 )

Jakarta Day 3 ( 4th June 2009 )

Honestly .....
I don't know why i'm so unlucky as nearly every trip i go ( outstation that is ) i always get sick....
But this time....it's Viral Infection ( gonna blog about it in the NEAR future xD )

I woke up early that morning and was shocked to see my body filled with Freaking HIVES !!!!
Part of it..........( it gradually became worst and worst for 2 days !! )

Even my ear is red...............

And it kinda ruined my day !!

My energy level was really low and those hives are burning me + the scorching sun @ Ancol theme park.....

Ancol theme park it's like Bangkok's theme park...which is something like a mini Disneyland ( why i said so.... i said so because they have their own theme ) not like Genting Highlands...

To think about it.....now i felt that Genting is kinda small compared to many theme parks around the world.....


We reached there kinda early ( 10 ++ am ) actually considered late.....for Malaysians that is because Genting opens @ 9am ( i respect this ) but @ Jakarta...the theme park opens @ 11am !!!
so freaking late right ???
Mum , Clarence , Clifford and Dad xD

Dad , Clarence , Clifford and Me

Waiting for our turn ( flume ride ) xD

huge structure !!!!

Btw , i love the puppet castle !!!
they have the whole world's country + the dolls are dressed in various national costumes.....they even show Indonesian culture in there plus their own customize similar music which changes according to every country !!!
The castle is HUGE !!!!!!
We spent like......around.......15 minutes in there !!!
And i don't know why the music makes me wanna tear up xD ( NOSTALGIC maybe ) ...xD

The rides there ( similar to Bangkok's theme park ) is seriously much more exciting than Genting rides....as in more extreme !!!
Their ferris wheel is much much much taller than Genting's ferris wheel ( but of course not taller than the EYE OF MALAYSIA LOL !! )
that even make my mum kinda dizzy because we actually can spin the gondola during the ferris wheel ride haha xD
My favourite game have to be the shooting game !! ( something like what Yeng told me about the space shooter game thingy @ HK Disneyland ) haha....
we competed ( basicly just shoot the huge monsters by pointing your guns which have infared lights onto those green lights until they turn red )
it's fun.... + i WON !! XD
We went back quite early that day since the scorching heat is really killing us + me and my mother are really tired ........
Actually we did the right thing....because it we were stuck in a HUGE traffic jam
( do you know that Jakarta is 10000000 times busier than KL and their city never stops....you see buildings everywhere ) and giant malls too....
At night , we went for another round of shopping @ some mall xD
And do you know that in Indonesia , everywhere you go ( hotels , shopping malls....etc ) security will check you because a bombing happened there before @ the majestic Marriot Hotel !!!
the hotel is seriously super GRAND AND NICE !!!! LAS VEGAS STYLE ( try searching it @ google )
Jakarta Day 4 ( 5th June 2009 )
My hives are getting worst .....
My parents went for a last round of shopping while I stayed in the apartment and rest with my brothers..... ( watch tv xD )
It was super unlucky that day because My FACE AND MY WHOLE BODY HAVE HIVES ( MUCH WORST THAT THE PREVIOUS DAY )
and when I reached Kuala Lumpur ,
I have to wear a Cap and look down all the time ( like what " celebs " do )
to conceal my ugly face =(
Oh ya
Thank God i passed the H1N1 thermal test as i was still having slight fever that day !!!
Gosh , tomorrow we are going to Genting.....
because Genting gave my dad so many complimentary gifts as his b'day is approaching !!
gonna watch " DREAMZ " show with Clifford since mum watched it with my uncles previously xD
So hectic for a recovering patient like me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011