My Viral Infection

Wow !
I'm really glad that i'm recovering from my illness now =D
Last week and the week before i was like a jelly....
weak and wobbly ....

At first i felt really fatigue on Tuesday...
I just thought that maybe that is because of my long schedule of classes and activities on that day..
But soon i felt weird because i can't concentrate well for Maths tuiton ( which was the last tuiton ) of the day....

The next day i sat for my Sivic exam.....
Luckily that paper is quite simple and i managed to finish it really fast and i doze off as i was really tired and i still have to stay back for dance practice for Teachers' day...it was really a gruelling long day....

I went for practice and I went home feeling really tired and I felt that my body temperature is really high...then i went to my parents' room and took the thermometer...

37.2 degree celcius..... = mild fever...... = still dead

Thank God that on wednesday tuiton is cancelled....
but.....
Too bad i can't skip school for the next two days....
besides , i slept early that day as i thought the fever will gradually go away...

The next day what we did was...
practice practice and practice....stayback practice make some repair on my dance outfit... practice.....
then i went home....
Followed Dad to shop for some groceries as i still need to buy a present for Puan Hamimy even though my head was throbbing .....

Skipped tuiton that day since I was too weak to go =(

The next day i thought my fever went away...
Thank GOD that he gave me the strength to dance and be hyper with my friends that day...
But when i went home.....i still have fever ( on and off ) ....
I felt that something isn't right....

The next day i started off my busy Saturday as usual.....
classes that is....
but when i went for my piano class....
especially when the lessons are about banging the keys and using arm weight....
my energy was really drained.....
I thought i recovered and the chills i felt was maybe because of the super cold room....

But when i went home after i my trip to the night market....
My fever went up =(

Mum brought me to the clinic on Monday for a checkup with the doctor...
He said that I just have a sore throat and a little flu with fever and I will be recovering soon....
It was really funny that day.....because my mum asked him to force me to rest as i do not like to rest and i always keep myself busy...
Then the doctor told my mother that i'm not the only one that have to take a break....but her as well because she look fatigue and he said that we are busy people because the next day we are going to Jakarta ( haha....non-stop ) @.@

The days @ Jakarta was kinda hellish to me ( but quite fun also if i'm not sick )
My fever are still on that few days and on Thursday morning ,
My skin have HIVES !! ( fong muo ) ..
Mum ensured me that everything will be ok and it will be gone ASAP....

It ruined my day !!
My skin had this burning and itchy sensation and i can't wear shorts.....
plus i have to wear jeans and jacket to cover those ugly patches from the many eyes.....
Too bad i can't cover my face !! and NO ONE TOLD ME THAT MY FACE ALSO HAVE HIVES ...
i only noticed it when i came home from the theme park and shopping trip at night !!

that explains the curious eyes looking on my face that day....

The next day ,
things got worst...

When i got on the aeroplane ,
The burning sensation and itch worsen....
when i got down from the aeroplane ,
My mum asked me to wear a cap because my face is filled with red pathes =(
( i was like a ' superstar ' that day.....as in when they are in a bad hair or face day xD )

Thank GOD i passed the H1N1 test !!
as i still have fever that day !!!!
it was a great relieve....

When we reached KL and had our dinner ,
My mum brought me to the clinic.....
Just my luck....
there were 12 patients waiting to be attended by the doctor !!!

When it was my turn i kinda panicked because i didn't visit a doctor twice a week before....
He was a different doctor and this doctor was really a serious one ( i don't like him as he freaks me out ! )
He told me that it could be many possibilities for this " weird " illness....
I still have fever and if the hives returned for another 2 days ,
I have to go for blood test to diagnose me for some other serious diseases......

I literally FREAKED OUT !!!

I have to take extra medicine that day too !!!

The next day ,
My mother called the previous doctor who attended me on Monday whether i should go for another round of check up.
He adviced her to bring me there to ensure that i'm fine...

I chatted a lot with the doctor that day...
Discussing about theories and what possible illness which will bring these hives to me ( 95% of hives have no reason aka which the doctors can't diagnose or it could lead to a serious disease =( )

And i was worried about getting dengue too....
He told me that if i am a dengue patient ,
I won't be discussing theories and facts with him ( lol ! )
he checked my health and etc....
and said that it's viral infection and it's nothing to be worried about

I told him that I have a slight Anxiety or probably OCD problem aka worried too much about a certain stuff problem haha
then he said i should control it and not to be worried about my " illness " as it is nothing serious..

all i have to do is rest , rest and rest...

Thank GOD i was officially healed on Monday
Thank GOD that he gave me this viral infection because i realised about many things after this experience....
I learnt more about GOD
I learnt to respect and honour him more
I've learnt that i have to eat healthy and stay healthy by eating balance diet ( veggies..now i kinda love them )
I learnt more about my responsibilities
I've learnt about how precious our life is
I've learnt that I have to live my life to the max
I've learnt to value the people who are around me

and etc..... =D

Thank GOD i'm healing now and Thank everyone who prayed for me when i was really sick =D
being sick for more than two weeks..and being ok...it only happened by God's grace :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011