School holiday ends last Sunday...
A brand new school term commenced yesterday...

When we first enter the class....
it's Physics time and all we did is peka peka peka peka correction for the 100000000000th times already.....( weird teacher xD )
Michelle accidentaly dropped teacher's name stamp into the main table's hole in the lab =x
When she told us...we kinda laughed xD
We actually talked a lot during the class.....since everyone is busy correcting and doing some final touches on our own peka file and we have to write our marks down on a piece of paper ( this suppose to be teacher's work !! )
When we have to bring our work infront for a final check from teacher , she will ask us to line up again if we have a slight mistake ( like my resistance , R i carelessly wrote it as 'r'....)
she quickly said ...." CHERMAINE !!!!! YOU ARE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CARELESS you will lose 3 marks just because of this silly mistake !! " lol...

When teacher knew about the stamp which dropped into the hole......
she told us to retrieve it by hook or by crook.....
we helped Michelle to retrieve it using various methods....long ruler with cello tapes , etc....
to cut this long story short ....
( i didn't know i kinda saved the day with yeng xD....perasan xD )
Yeng saw an opening at the left side of the cupboard...
Then i went into it and tried to reach for the stamp ( the opening is super small )
thank GOD that got to retrieve the stamp when Yeng used the long ruler above me ( the hole )
to push it nearer to the left side xD

During LK time ,
most of us did our AUTOCAD project ( a computer programme for drawing engineering / architectual stuff )
I did one yesterday and 1 today.....=D ( No need to come this Saturday for another round of computer drafting and drawing !!! ) =D

Today ,
Puan Hamimy asked me to read my karangan out loud....
I wrote my essay really long ( 5 pages )
but it's just crapping and blabbing..only 30% of thinking actually....xD
and i got to taste my own medicine....
it's really daunting......
my voice just gradually dissapears when i read more and more and a lot of coughs and my sound just changed because of my flu ...lol xD

Thank GOD Puan Hamimy approved my essay !!!
and thank GOD Puan Hamimy didn't made us copy my essay like what we did during Miss Hema's english class.... ( we copied Andrew Yong's essay )
feel like dying man.....
even Joshua said lucky Puan Hamimy didn't asked us to copy xD

and Tim Nyap Ming got really jealous today because teacher selected Andrew's paper ( he don't like andrew......)
* it reminds me of their really funny quarrel last year....Tim's just a little jealous at times ....to practically everyone...
even today....i was the victim.....because Puan Hamimy called me and not him.....

but i wasnt the only victim.....so it's normal.....

Tomorrow is Wednesday =D
I LOVE WEDNESDAYS !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011