Parents-Teachers Conference

Tomorrow is Parents-Teachers conference day.....
oooooppppppssss

I'm so dead...

e
s
p
e
c
i
a
l
l
y

When Puan Hamimy is our class teacher =x

Everyone in class begged her that she tell our parents that we behaved and we are nice and etc.....xD

she said that she will if we do her homework tomorrow and make no noise ... LOL !!!!!

i doubt she will keep her promise xD

She might talk more about us....especially me and my talkativeness , blurness and carelessness =X

So gonna be dead tomorrow xD

But in a way ,
i'm excited for my parents to meet Puan Hamimy...
maybe because she's my favourite teacher and i did well for her subject....lol.....hopefully she's really nice =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011