Woah...can't believe i didn't blogged for nearly a week !!!

I am getting busier and busier each day....

Parents-Teachers Conference day really does made some changes in my life..

Puan Hamimy touched me with her way of words ( not about results )

But she does understands me....as in why i Choose Science over Art Stream last year...



I've been studying these few days.....seriously...

and my parents confiscated my laptop ( nowadays some of my friends' "prized " darlings are also taken away for these few months )

Thank GOD they didn't take Sony Orange-Black hp away from my grip !



Quitted tuiton @ Ilmutek since i have private tutor for 4 subjects : Maths , + Maths , Chemistry and Physics....guess that i concentrate better one on one



With my " darling " away from me ,

I am actually not depressed or whatever...

Kinda happy that he/she's away for these few months ( except Fridays which i can have her /him back but the next day she have to be handed to my parents again )



Last Sunday we had cg invasion practice in church =D

it was really fun and enriching...

though i was not a good actress ( literally acting is the VERY LAST on my list ) ...

but hopefully I could do wonders in GOD this Sunday...

I'm sharing a testimony too * gasp.......

When Xan and Wen Qi asked me whether i memorized the script already...

i told them " not really "


i feel so so so dead xD
Luckily I does have lines...but they are not long.....only one sentence at the most
and Since James's going to do most of the talking in the end xD
My job is just to agree with what he says...and ends it with me hitting him with a book...
err...ok...
I don't beat guys or play with guys that way...
weird huh....
Still have little Guy Phobia in a way ...but it's getting better and better each year...
just that i'm still a little shy with them .....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011