Another Birthday post......
( woah ... i didn't know SO MANY people was born in the month of July whey..... )

1stly .......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRONICA LIM !!!!

She's my cousin btw =D

She's really pretty , she always reminds me not to forget she's my cousin and NOT auntie ( still can remember what happened when you and another two sisters dared me to stare @__ eyes and etc....3 years back gosh !! ) ( haha !! )

I love her potato salad !! its much better than the one @ any japanese restaurants !!!

A really hot and pretty woman , tall and thin ( i'm not the only thin 1 in the family you know..xD ) , SUPER inteligent , have a daughter who resembles my face when i was young ( l0l!!! serious...Beverly is now 13 already !! ) , the one who always praise people and calls me to sit on her lap , and a handsome mix looking husband ( my jie fu lols...dunno what is it in english ' jie fu ' means my cousin's husband ) xD

and I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU'VE JUST TURNED 36 on 17th July 2009 !!!

Stay pretty and young !!!!

2ndly.....

JOSHUA NAVEENKUMAR a.k.a FRESH PANTS and my predecessor as Gaharu's monitor

kinda kesian you since this year Hamimy is our class teacher...but you definately did a great job handling those task much much better than me xD except attendence.....( i struggle with tht too _

haha....

Funny , always got " those " words come out everyday with mun weng , and your criticism towards the fair " elder " who teaches super fast and bad....... and your arguments with mun weng and eugene , and the times with your best friend + helper + assist. monitor , Mu Yi....lol....

super funny guy la.......
and you spammed our class's members blogs under the name, " fresh pants "
and in the end people know the identity
( we did discuss about who is it in class )

and you are just so pro in Physics....I remembered your " future car " group......eventhough the car looks like a wooden roman empire horse cart wheels...its filled with physics principals and rules 0.0.............

Happy 17th Birthday FRESH PANTS !!!! ( now you can tease me by calling me dragonfly as you like....=p ) =.= ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' betul right ??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011