My Kind of Boy

well...actually , i did this tag in facebook before...but....just do it here lor haha

tagged by Stef and Mun Weng
Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 15 of your friends here in facebook to answer this. Then see what happens.

if you a guy- post this as my kind of girl.
if your a girl- post it as my kind of boy.

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking??
- In my eyes...yes =D
2. Smart?
-Equal level or smarter than me...i prefer someone who can counter theories and inspires me =)

3. Preferred age?
-Same Age or elder than me....( 2 years max )
4. Preferred height?
-Thou shall be taller than me
5. How about sense of humor?
-Of course =) He should be crazy with me too... and tolerate my weird humors ( i make ppl swt a lot )xD
6. How about piercings?
-one or two on the ears is fine for me ...
7. Accepts you for who you are?
-Of course
8. Pink hair?
-haha....he should give it a try xD

9. Mushy or no?
-Yes xD i like sentimental guys....

10. Thin or fat?
-Medium....

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
-I don't mind if he's fairer or darker than me
12. Long hair or short hair?
-Short to medium short hair

13. Plastic or metal?
-Er...

14. Smells good?
-Yes...but sometimes , sweaty is sexy =D

15. Smoker?
-I detest smokers

16. Drinker?
-On occasions

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
-I don't really mind..

18. Musically inclined?
-It would be a bonus =D
19. Plays piano?
-Bonus...so he can have a duel with me xD

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
-Bonus xD we can have a band

21. Plays violin?
-Haha...then he can play concertos with me

22. Sings very good?
-haha....errr.....neutral...nice voice can already xD
23. Vain?
-I Don't really mind xD BUT NOT overly vain la...

24. With glasses?
-No problem with me ...since i wear glasses too

25. With braces?
-It will come off soon right ?

26. Shy type?
-if he pretend to be shy with me, yes ( in a way it would be fun ..with me la.. )

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
-Both....i love varieties in 1 guy

28. Active or passive?
-Active
29. Tight or bomb?
-I'm not quite sure
30. Singer or dancer?
-Both xD ...it still depends...i like both xD
31. Stunner?
-oOOOOO....LOVE IT =D
32. Hiphop?
-yeah...can hiphop with me xD
33. Earrings?
-One or two is enough on the ears
34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-un
til-you-drop?
-I'm not bothered to count your ex-crushes , ex-girlfriends , current crushes or anything.....it's just...Whatever xD because i have you xD
* sings 2NE1's " I Don't Care e e e e e "
35. Dimples?
- Depends on his face...some look good with dimples...while some don't
36. Bookworm?
-Erm..it he reads...yes...bookworm.... err..... not really
37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
-That would be sweet ( since i can keep love letters forever but sms just can't last for 30 or 50 years later xD )
38. Playful?
-Yes.... because i'm really playful if you really know me xD
39. Flirt?
-Everyone flirts right....i'm neutral with it...but it should not be overly done...
40. Poem writer?
-As long it is not emo and suicidal ones...
41. Serious?
- In certain situations
42. Campus crush?
- Not sure..
43. Painter?
-No problem =) he can teach me how to paint and draw properly ( sharing ideas )
44. Religious?
-Yes...Christian =D
45. Someone who likes to tease people?
-Yes...but not overly sensitive jokes xD
46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
-Not really

47. Speaks 20 languages?
-It would be handy xD but not really needed
48. Loyal or faithful?
-Both
49. Good kisser
- Ohhh !! it would be great....lol
50. Loves children??
-Yes xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011