Woah....didn't know i didn't blog so such a loooong time !!
But I can assure you now that i'm really lazy to blog about Pageant Coach now xD
so you'd have to wait for that to come xD

btw , to all girls !!
you should click here >>>> http://littlemaketto.blogspot.com/

it's really a nice blogshop =D

love the things they sell and offer =D

plus the MUSIC !! I LOVE THE MUSIC ( i'm now trying really hard to put it on my blog xD )

Zanne introduced me to this website when we were chatting yesterday ...and she said something about this mini top hat...

and usually...me....the girl who don't buy things online...

suddenly got hooked to the little adorable hat clip !!!

Zanne got the purple one ( i called it the daring one )


and i got the silver one ( i called it the safe yet versatile one xD )

they have a black one as well...but it was sold to someone else already.....
but i didn't go for black because well....my hair is black......xD
not outstanding xD

I kept visiting the website now and then...then i saw below the " hat " image
it stated " * reserved for Su Zanne "

I'M SO HAPPY !! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY ADORABLE TOP HAT =D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* p.s. : Zanne told me that the person told her that the silver one looks good on black hair =D

hopefully it will look nice on my really short hair =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011