48 days to SPM !!

was really disappointed after getting my Maths result.....

I will not be so disappointed if I don't know how to do a certain question...
but she said that my methods are not correct ...( but my answers are !! )

And my marks are freaking low because i lost so so so many points ...

have to work harder !!!!!

Btw , LK seminar the day before yesterday was really boring....
combined with f4 LK students and we did only tangents , Oblique and Isometric ......
we have to share the tables ( it's ok because it's big xD ) but sitting on such a high chair for 5 hours !!!! .............so uncomfortable xD !!

School will be having some barbecue party for form 5-ers next saturday !!!
wonder how will it be like xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011