Thank God Yeng is fine already !!
I was really worried yesterday when she told me that she've been suffering headaches since the day before until yesterday that she can't even sleep properly !!

She told me that the doctor diagnose her with low blood pressure ,
Hence , the headache....
But I didn't know low blood pressure would bring quite some suffering....
My Dad is also a person with low blood pressure ( practically my father side of the family Are low blood peeps including me )
But mine is not critically low....just 90+ ( but considered very low.... ) normal is 120+
Dad is 80+ and that's why he always have headache everyday ( mild ones )

Conclusion ,
Not Only High Blood Pressure are dangerous for peeps...
Low Blood Peeps as well ....
even though you can't die from low blood pressure ,
A person who have low blood pressure can suddenly faint ( my friend fainted in the toilet before ) , feeling a little light headed after sitting / squatting for a long time and frequent mild mild mild mild headaches ( dad ) and occasional headache " attack"( Yeng )

Now the question arises ,
How to increase blood pressure for Low Blood Peeps ?
Some say , eating sotongs ( squids ) or other fried stuff that can make you fat
err....

According to me...
i think it's wrong
Even though Low blood pressure peeps might not have high blood pressure in the future....
But remember ,

The amount of CHOLESTEROL still increases !!! xD

So , take care and eat healthily people =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011