What an " Unlucky " day =(

Went to school today and i didn't know it's a holiday !
( Actually today suppose to have an LK seminar )
but since i skipped school last friday ,
i didn't get the info =(

In the end ,
i was stuck in school till 11.15am when my dad fetched me home xD
Would like to thank Elise for accompanying me and Mandy for lending me her 30 cents haha
( since i cannot use my hp in front of everyone , thus i have to use coins - which i don't have xD )

Thank God that this morning i just have the strong feeling that i have to bring my hp to school today
and lols.....
THANK GOD again because my phone really helped me a lot !!
Luckily , Maziah , The twins and Fakhrool were also there .....and i'm not the only Gaharu-ian there xD

The good news is that I got to study Physics @ school today ,
ironically , Puan Sabrina teached well today compared to her teaching attitude when she teaches our class !
Maybe she really detest 5 G a lot.....lols xD ( I'M JUST joking xD )

Waited for my driving instructor for 1/2 hour just now and he didn't showed up,
called the driving centre and they told me that he have some other things to do and cannot teach me...
Gosh...at least they should inform me earlier !!!

Not going to attend Minda Ceria for the whole week....
so sad !
Parents going to China that's why....
Gonna be at home and school for 6 days straight....
I'm gonna miss Minda Ceria =(
Especially wednesday class !!
I really need to attend !!!!
The Pearl whey....i am not really good at it =(

I'm just gonna keep myself busy to keep myself occupied ...
I can't be too free......i just can't......
I'm born to be a very busy person ....

Oh ya...
my throat hurts now...
The takoyaki snack balls ( not those type you see in Jusco...it comes in packets xD ) did the damage !!
Usually i will not make a BIG deal out of it...
but this is.....ish.....
not really painful but very disturbing ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011