Had a one day trip alone around my area on the 26th Nov 2009 haha....

it was quite fun actually......just spending time with yourself and the car wandering aimlessly and exploring those roads that i'm curious with " this road leads to what road " and etc...

Went to Jusco since I thought of catching a movie.....
but i was alone....
it's weird watching movie alone haha xD

It would be weirDER to watch New Moon ALONE XD

Thus , I went to Popular hoping that " The Diary of a London Call Girl " is out
but to my disappointment ,
i can't find this book there and i think it's either banned in Malaysia or it's not out yet...

Later , i went to the " Bros " area to purchase a new bottle since my smaller bottle was missing since May and the big one is too heavy and somewhat...rosak haha

Was torn between two limited edition bottles ( same price btw ) the first one is World Vision ( to help children in 3rd world countries get fresh supply of water ) and WWF ( needless to say....World Wildlife Foundation ) the proceeds of every bottle purchased ( RM1 ) will be donated to the respective organisation....

choosed the 1st bottle at first....but later decided to change because the WWF bottle will be more unique ( it's black and white....not transparent btw )

The panda attracted me i guess xD

Later , I exited Jusco but
it was the wrong way
suppose to exit through the front area...

but i accidentally went to the " Cheras Perdana " exit area....
it was quite new to me since i didn't use that road before....
when i was prepared to insert the ticket into the machine ,
i REALISED that i parked tooo far ....

it was so embarrasing that i wind down my window and more than half of my body was out trying to reach the machine ( the cars behind me were like ... 0.0 haha ! )

my right leg hurts after that !!!
( since the steering pressed against my leg ) haha xD

drove to a park near carefour ( wanted to have teatime at Papa Rich )
but just don't feel like eating alone there....

parked near the park ( lols xD ) and just sat there , listening to music with the hot sun beating down on the window screen

This proved that i was there xD

Later , went home and asked maid whether I should buy any groceries

then i adjourned to Bintang to buy eggs , meehoon , kangkung etc xD

messy me right ?
This is Messy-er !! xD

Later , drove to Alam Damai...
and was shocked to discover it was quite fun there ( as in a lot of shops and etc ) -not the main area btw...

went into 100 yen shop but was quite disappointed that they didn't sell much things xD

F & B is an essential while driving loLS xD

And later ,

Went to jusco again since i can't resist the urge of savouring takoyaki !!
and Veggie Snack ( everytime i go jusco , i will purchase takoyaki and Veggie Snack...it's like a routine actually xD )

Yummy looking OCTOPUS BALLS !!

Oh ya , i even bought this keychain for my car key since my dad took out the dice keychain ( he felt that it's too big and it interfers with his driving )

and when we tried to fix it...we failed...thus the new keychain ( it's not really hard and solid like the previous one...so it's fine right xD )

Oh ya ,
not to forget that i even purchased a spectacle box since my original box was already broken ( literallllllllllly ! ))
And went to a pet store to purchase new fishes for my house aquarium =)

haha......xD

And that's how i spent my time ( or waste it ) on Thursday morning , 11.30am till 5.30pm xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011