I miss my long hair so so so much now
( but i don't plan to leave my hair to that length anymore =( )

I read so many blog today lols.....
and read their archives...
they look cute with their short hair but they look better with their long hair ! xD

most of my friends have really really short hair way back in 2007 xD ( ME INCLUDED XD )
BUT most of them are leaving their hair long now and i'm the only one keeping my hair short xD

I thought i will look fresher with my short hair....
but lols

i kinda miss my feminine look now xD
I need my long hair to feminize ( no such word xD ) MY thick eyebrows ( which look like guys ) haha

Actually , i've been leaving my hair long since i-don't-know-when till i was in std 3 when my mum cropped my hair ( a little above shoulder length ) * she admitted that she planned to cut my cut my hair until shoulder length but with my wavy hair , she just kept making mistakes and my hair got shorter and shorter haha xD ( AND IT'S 2 days before my dancing performance for sports day ) * i can still remember xD xD

and after that experience , i developed tonsurephobia ( fear of getting haircuts)

but after PMR i got super bored of my super duper long hair
and in the end , i opted to go for the rihanna inverted bob cut xD
i didn't know that it was so popular that during the hols , i spotted so many of my friends with the bob cut ( but not inverted ones haha )

since then ,
i kept maintaining my haircut ( short ) until now.....

and i'm bored now

and i was thinking....eh....prom what can i do with this freaking short hair.....

The " Evolution " of my short hair xD



My previous long hair random shots xD




Even though i have to admit that i look skinnier with my long hair....
but i think somehow....it complements my not-so sharp look xD
and soften my eyebrows xD


Photobucket

Like this shot xD haha......i seriously need my long hair to make this shot more feminine ! xD

Ok...now let's move on to a totally hair-unrelated topic...

Wen Qi intro-ed me Skillet's Hero as the opening song for _______ event in December haha
and gosh.....i'm hooked to that song !!!

Skillet's last night ( intro-ed by Zanne previously was equally nice but have more rock touch and feel to it )

and and and

Jen , the drummer is awesome !!!

i really really really want to be like her !!!!!!
( but i'm not a professional drummer , yet xD ) -GONNA practice more after SPM =p

AND HER vocals are really good...i like her accent as well xD english accent maybe xD

Skillet-Hero



besides this ,

I grew to love The Script-The Man who can't Be moved Intro-ed by James



Love the meaning of the song =)

And f(x)-Chu~



I don't really like the song....but i love the choreography =D
( apparently they shared the same choreographer with SHINEE ( some of the songs ) AND the choreographer is non other than one of Gwen Stefanie's Harajuku girls , Rino Nakasone

I honestly like Korean's choreography and dance because their dance is like...whoah....one of the best in the world because they even hired renowned choreographer...such as Super Junior -Sorry Sorry ( Nick bass , who has worked with Beyonce , Britney Spears , etc... )

And SPM is next week.... gosh !!!
i feel so unready but somehow i'm not really worried but i'm so worried ( oh...what i'm talking about now !! )

can't wait for SPM to end ( even though DECEMBER is gonna be a super duper busy months with prom , christmas celebration planning , outings , weddings , etc )

Can't wait for my next piano class ( Jan 2010 ) =( so long !!!
i have a feeling that Uncle Bach will be annoyed with my stiffen fingers and awkward playing since i've not been practicing my ATCL diploma pieces for months already!!!
i was like....Rachmaninoff-ing all the time xD

and and and....on Jan 23rd i might be attending a " how to write your program notes for your diploma exams " talk ( something like that ) at MPO....who wants to go with me xD haha ( i'm in a dire need for that talk since i have to write my program notes for my upcoming diploma exam next year .....

and that white grand piano ( with the electronic playing thing which makes it look like a ghost piano ) as it can play automatically.....there is this song " plaque embroide " ...woah...sounds so nice...

there's this chinese-sy feel to it such as " Wang's Sunflower "



too bad i still can't find the score to the " plaque embroide " song ( i think this is not even the real name haha =( )

somehow , i really grow to love Chinese-influenced pieces and Russian-influenced pieces (for piano that is ) and of course ,who can forget Ravel =)

I also want to polish my drumming skills ( as if i'm skilled enough haha )
i quited drum and violin way back in 2004
and ballet when i was in std 2
and dance way back in 2007 / post 2008

i want to learn back those next year haha ( maybe i'm gonna choose drum over violin...but ballet vs modern dace....i still have to make my final decision haha )

and i'm so gonna practice my driving so that it's more stable so that my parents can allow me to drive alone ( now i still can't )

i don't consider myself a " kayu " driver...but a really dangerous driver as i'm overly daring ( as what my mum said haha )

kayz....it's such a long post and this is my 500th post btw =)

and this is my last post till after spm ( 10th december 2009 )

and my hiatus starts now =)

haiz...and i can't attend APYAC this year.....since my Engineering Drawing exam coincides with the 1st day of APYAC , another relative's wedding coincides with the 2nd day of APYAC =(

so sad =(

Oh ya , suddenly i thought about Flight of the Bumblebee...( IN CLAUDIA'S BLOG XD )
and Maksim is not the fastest player now , Yuja Wang overtook him xD haha

she's only 22 this year btw !!!



but my piano teacher ( Uncle BACH =P ) once said " if you give me 8 hours to practice....i can surpass her speed "

lols....maybe after SPM I'M GONNA accept this challenge xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011