Just checked my cbox...
didn't know there was this dude , J
who said that i'm an asshole and
I allowed my horrible blog to define who i am...

and i'm a narcissist crack because of my Me-filled-previous-post....

uhhh ...

so what ?

i'm not exactly a narcissist....
and

this is my blog.....
i do not have to care about your feelings / your interest to write...

i write according to my own FREE will and style...
so just Love it or Hate it...

and you are such an asshole...
if you are daring...just put your name you fool

and since i'm ALWAYS curious
i can track you down you South African guy named Joshua Gosling....

You Suck. =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011