You know what ?

I PASSED my driving test last Wednesday !!! =D

I totally didn't expect myself to pass this test in one go xD

Really Thank God that he made this possible ..

because

I WAS TOTALLY UNREADY FOR THE TEST !!!

The morning itself , ( before the test ) ...

my parking wasn't even that good that i even knocked down 2 poles >< ( i overshot the yellow line =( )

AND THE hill part....
the engine died down at the peak point xD

and on the road....
the engine nearly died down... xD

My instructor told me this ,

" I can't guarantee you whether they will pass or fail you...but if you pass this test , you are really lucky... "

and that made me flabbergast and doubt my abilities xD

To cut the long story short ,
I went into this room where they are like.....let's say.....90 people there ?
some are 1st timers while some came to retake their exam for either part 1 ( parking package ) or part 2 ( on the road)

I got no.7 xD haha xD
Thank GOD because i do not have to wait for so many people xD
and yeah xD i'm not alone with no.7 coz =)


and i got the 1st session =D early in the morning =D FRESH AIR =p

The parking poles....took this picture just moments away before my test xD

no1-no8 was called 1st to start the test xD
HONESTLY it was quite freaky as there are soo many eyes looking at how we perform the test and etc xD

When it was my turn for the hill test ,
thank god i stopped right beside the pole and THANK GOD THAT I MANAGED TO GET DOWN THE HILL without the car reversing / the engine died down.....

practically , it went down swiftly =)

When i got down the car to let the person sign my card....
i thought that i failed my test because she somehow ticked " gagal "
but thank god it isn't because i miscalculated the boxes xD

When it's my turn for parking ,
i did it amazingly well xD
i somehow felt peace ( even though everyone's looking at me because they are watching how are we going to do the parking and 3 point turn haha )

The 3 point turn went swiftly as welll =D
thank God no poles went fell when i did my parking and my 3 point turn xD

when i went to collect my card ,
i was so happy that i passed the 1st part of the test xD =D =D =D =D

I congratulated my new found friend ( a young mother , 25 ) haha as she also passed her test with flying colours xD

The second part of the test was a little scary.....
My invigilator was a woman....
very very stern and strict looking woman....

I just smiled and went in p0litely doing all those things that we have to do ( sit belt , check the mirrors etc )

It went quite smoothly except that my engine nearly died a few times....

when she said " sudah nak mati engin beberapa kali ah... "

i was like , " Chermaine , prepare to fail "

But thank GOD that she passed me =D =D =D =D =D

It was unexpected xD

This is going to be in my car for 2 years =D

After the test , i chatted with my new found friend and found out that she's going for her motorcycle test next week....cool !!

She made me want to go for it as well.... ( maybe after spm for fun xD )

When i reached home , i saw my mother just about to leave the house ,
so i stopped her and showed her my result haha xD

AND off we go to take my passport pic for my license..... =D

i looked so exhausted and ugly in the pic but i couldn't care much as i was too excited to get my license xD

TRUE enough ,i claimed my license last friday =D

TADAA.....

Many people said that i looked under aged haha xD
like i'm 12 or something >.< haha xD

well...lols....i don't know what to say xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011