What i did when i parents was out for vacation for 8 long days ? xD

Midnight ( the 1st day )

Was on the phone for 3 long hours lols ( =) ) ......then later we bade good bye then i went to sleep...was waken by the sound of my door knocking at 4++am... ( still blurry eyed ) ...dragged my legs and opened the door.... ( phew ) luckily it was only my mum....she came in hugged me and told me to take care of the family ( lukily she didn't woke up an hour before.... ) i would be DEAD by then lols xD

The 1st day

Woke up at around 9am....checked with my brothers to see that they are fine....greeted grandparents.....Chem tuiton from 10-12pm ( but chatted with teacher from 12pm till 1pm ) about higher edu. stuff and some politics i guess lols...Watched some tv , went online.....ate.....checked with brothers again....sleep =)

The 2nd day

Was my free day actually...and was excited to drive to church the next day ...but the innova was parked just behind my persona .....went into the innova and tried to reverse... but my parents are really smart , they locked the steering ...was disappointed...but didn't gave up ....thus , i went online and checked on ways to unlock it...was quite easy actually , just jiggle the key and steering at the same time.....prayed to god that i would work and forgive me of my sins of breaking my parents' law...but i was desperate to drive to church...but God indeed have his ways....went into the car...and poof !! it works like magic !! ...asked Clifford to reverse the car for me ( since i don't really know how to handle that car .....had an accident when i was driving that car 2 weeks ago ) ..

The 3rd day

Woke up at 7.30am from a call from my parents.....( my bro Clarence has been coughing for a few days....asthma cough probably ) ....they asked me to drive my bro to the clinic at Taman Len Sen ...i was shocked ...God really had a purpose for me to give me the knowledge to unlock the door...lols xD ...coz if i can't... i cannot bring my brother to the clinic....Reached there....Clarence was coughing like mad....indeed...it was from the asthma something ( i requested for him to have the asthma " blow " test ) lols....Doctor was shocked that i could drive here ( he saw my car keys ) i was wearing shorts and T-shirt actually so i didn't brought any bags lols... , he thought that i was an illegal driver...but i told him i have license...chatted forawhile till my bro is done....then went back home , online forawhile and prepared to go to church.....I was so tempted to drive to church that I REALLY did ( it was against my parents' law actually ) but i really did it....drove without my specs ....and suddenly at a traffic light , it begun to rain....thank GOD i brought my specs ( i seldom and rarely bring my specs everywhere actually ) so this is woah !! and thank GOD i reached church safely.....when i was driving back home from church after youth service...I really did enjoyed the feeling of driving alone with oldies playing on my CD player ( well....kinda laid back huh ) lols xD....went home , monitored my bro's medicine and well....studied a little then tv a little then sleep

The 4th Day

It was a monday...most of my friends sat for biology test whereas i was at home...feeling a little odd and thinking how lucky they were as their SPM will end 2 days earlier compared to mine ...studied physics since i felt that i have to study lols....not an interesting day thought....at night thought of bringing Clifford to go for Mamak night ( bro and sis bonding time lols...xD ) BUT when we rejoiced ....we could hear the thunder ...lols !! so we postponed it to tuesday

The 5th Day

Woke up early as promised......went to ABC with my bro.....ate.....then went around Alam Damai area....found a road that made me curious ....followed that road.....but ended up at Balakong highway.....didn't know how to go home....so just followed the signboards....ended up at The Mines...but there's a U-TURN !! yay !! ....went home....online forawhile....studied.....tuiton....watched tv.....sleep xD

* oh ya...told parents about the " drove to church " thingy....they didnt scold me !! ( honestly is the way to gooo xD )

The 6th Day and 7th day

Shucks....bro told my parents about the " yesterday we went to the wrong highway till The Mines but...I managed to navigate jie jie incident " =.='' lols xD but well....haha....really desperately want to prove to them that i can really drive stabily and safely already lols....Had my very last physics tuiton yesterday.....slept at 12am , woke up at 5am to read about light...then slept again till 6.10am ...Physics paper 1 and 3 was ok....but paper 2 ....did a lot of stupid mistakes...LOADS of them =( and the magnetic thing ( the 2nd last question i think ) i really don't know how to draw that diagram and the parallax error for the thing.....ish...luckily i asked alot of people....they are also sorta don't know how to do the parallax prevent thingy and magnetism thingy lol...Uncle picked me up today from school...went to parents shop ( miss there so so so much !! ) spotted this new fried chicken store ( the chicken no skin , no oil ) but it was tasty....like skin but not skin lols xD....WATCHED BY MY SIDE ( singaporean drama ) really really touching ...about AIDS .....the family story was not really touching ( for me ) but the bf and gf that story.....Rui En's acting was really realistic !! i really adore her lols !!! and the ending song soo nice !! Singderella ( i downloaded it ) nice whey !

The Final Day

Chem tuiton early in the morning at 9.30am till 12.30pm....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011