Few posts before THIS current one ,
i've blogged about my messy messy room in an odd way ( me as the cockroach lol xD )

to be honest , that's the post that really motivates me to clean up my room fast haha xD...

SO YEAH...

it's super neat already =D until now it's still that clean and neat =D ( BANGGA =P )

No more big "Christmas treeee " =D ( but i still need to figure it out ....as in to hang up my violin and guitar or just leave it like that in the picture above lol )

and this lols !! since my room is small , my mum advised me to shift my two-shelf walnut-brown cupboards just beside my bed and put all my things that i desperately need every time there xD
so there's my chocolate and stationary corner , CD corner , books corner , art corner , " tech " box corner and my devotion corner haha xD Love the Cherry blossom and the decos btw haha xD ( PERasan again =x )
one of the drawers haha , this is the so-called tech stuff drawer ( which is not really "techy" after all lols xD )

mY SUPER NEAT room at last =D haha xD

OH YA ... Have i told you all about the story of my New Bed Sheet yet ?

if i haven't , now i'm telling ya =D

***The story of the Metallic Blue Bed Sheet***

2 weeks before CNY , i went to Jusco Cheras Selatan with my parents to buy new bed sheets and comforters for ours and bros' rooms haha ...

70% discount for Hush Puppies whey.... ( my bedsheet + comforter + pillow case + bolster case set = RM 158 ) Before that was RM 700+ ( i have a feeling that they increased the previous price ...doubt that it's so expensive..but ..hmm..silk wor haha ) silky silky feeling hehe xD

oh ya...back to the point xD

We were actually spoiled for choice there...really a lot of brands ....a lot of types...a lot of varieties

but of course , we went for the discounted items haha xD

We went to this " hush puppies " corner and begun to ravage through bags and bags of comforters haha..( too bad it's a little limited for single beds haiz )

after few minutes deciding on what we want ,
we've decided that we wanted either the gold-red comforter or the metallic-blue set....

at the same time , there's this auntie with her son ( i think he's a slightly elder than me by 2 years haha ) and the auntie was pointing to this RED blanket @ the display corner while talking to the son....

i overheard " mum , that's so flowery....i don't like it "

my parents and i was shocked.....said that the auntie was a little weird...

then came the weirder part...the auntie and her son then came to out side and like us....begun to ransack for nice bed sheet and comforter set...

then both of them also came down with two similar choice like mine.....

so we stood there , let them choose 1st since i'm so confused..

and i overheard their conversation again...

auntie : son , i think this gold-red one is nice..
son : what !! that's sleeping beauty ....i don't like it
Auntie : but it suits you...it's nice...it suits your room well !!
son : mum i really don't like it...it looks....GIRLY !!!
auntie : i don't care , this is nice...
son : oh well , up to you...

woah so in the end , they took the gold-red one....

and i ended up with the metallic blue one....

but that auntie....lol...odd la....
really really odd.....
hopefully her son wouldn't turn girly !!!

and i was left with no choice , and i took the metallic blue one...
but thank GOD , it suits my room really well ( my room is grey and orange haha ) so yeah....to be very honest , after i changed my bed sheet into the new one , my room now radiates a new Feel to it =D

i love my room now =D

IT'S comfy and uber cool ( sry perasan again )

p.s : sorry if the post sounds / looks very dead....i'm just tired ...SRY XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011