my current vows : 1 ) i will not let my past dictate and bring down my confidence and who i am
2 ) learning how to trust ....... this is the most important one....

3 ) i have to know...i'm Chermaine.....i can't bring down my name...i have to do something so that
my name / myself will not live in this world doing nothing ...i WILL have to do something...

4 ) Confidence is the sexiest weapon a woman can have...lol...... i want to minus the " sexy " i just want to be more confident in my abilities and my decisions...

5 ) I cannot be easily influenced by others' people opinions anymore...i have to decide for my own......

6 ) I really really want to earn money ...

7 ) Abstinence is the wayyy to go... ( as in BGR...this is my 4th year of " abs " ( being single ) so gambateh some more ..i still want to keep it that way ! )

8 ) This is the year of temptation....I'd better NOT be tempted ( in college , peer pressure , BGR , etc... )

9 ) I want to believe and trust GOD 100% !

10 ) I want to keep up with my friends !! =)

11 ) I will not be a hypochondriac anymore ( that's darn hard.... )

12 ) I want to gain weight ( at least 42kg ( min ) )

13 ) Do not criticize people so often ( in my heart )

14 ) Do not hate myself ( must love myself more xD )

15 ) I want to serve in church ( music ministry ) -i really want to be 100% ready...

16 ) I really do not want to go for May Intake....March intake please =)

17 ) I want to learn hip hop dancing again....

18 ) since i'm rotting at home....i want to learn kpop dance steps haha...gonna start with HYUNA'S CHANGE 1ST =D

19 ) Do not procrastinate the 2 task my mother have given me to do
i ) design brochure for pageant coach ( march )
ii ) design manuscript book cover for Melodic Music Centre...

20 ) i really want it to rain every single day !! whee =D

21 ) i want to master how to change my template ( that one no prob..the main problem is HOW TO INSERT THE " OLDER POST " button in the bottom part of the page ! )

22 ) Don't say Sim ( my maid ) is a xiu jie already....

23 ) I want to have a fit and flexible body

24 ) I DESPERATELY WANT BELLE DE JOUR'S -Secret Diary of a London Call Girl !! ='(
( i went to nearly every bookstalls in KL ...and i found NONE =( )

25 ) Have to drink more water everyday

26 ) Sleep earlier everyday

27 ) Have smooth and soft skin

28 ) pimple-less face and back

29 ) Improve my swimming strokes ( especially free style )

30 ) I want a healthier mind...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011