Reunion Dinner @ my House with relatives =D

On CNY eve / Valentines' Eve ,
it was my family's turn this year to organize the Reunion Dinner @ my house ,
since it was quite sometime before that we organized the last one....
it was quite an eye opening experience for me xD

Woke up quite early that morning and helped out @ the kitchen , slicing cucumbers and carrots
xD

yeah....to be exact , i sliced heart shapes haha xD

everyone was so busy that day....from the kitchen to decorating and cleaning the house lols... xD

I'M A little lazy now , so i'm gonna let the pictures do the talking =D

Bro Singing really commanded everyone's attention =D

Before the dinner
The maids are helping with the preparations of the meal

Mum preparing the meals

Cousin Oscar singing

Lou Sang !! @ the adults table lol...

Me and Cousin Yin =D

The KIDS corner ( age group-> 12-30 ) guess that me and my cousins will forever be @ that table lol xD

THEY went home quite early that day since they ( and US ) have to prepare for our Kuantan trip the next day =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011