Stupid Cockroach !!!


As what i've said in my previous previous...( don't know how many previous post ) , i AM still spring cleaning my room..

and now you know how messy is it when i took out everything and sort everything again in an orderly manner xD haha

Messy right ? xD
my parents asked me why i do not want to clean drawer by drawer...
i told them that i prefer to take out everything because it is easier to sort and throw away unwanted things... xD

So yeah....

i actually slept in that condition last night because my parents forced me to sleep ......

so yeah...i saw a cockroach this morning...

and i tell you why they move darn fast.....

because they have feelers @ their butt haha ( look at the diagram below )

So yeah.....

the cockroach look at me ...
and i tried so hard to catch her....

and she made this funny face !! xD

haha....

i should REALLY clean my room fast before unwanted pest starts to creep into my room...

i already see a few ants....

if i'm not fast.....

I may really see a FLYING COCKROACH !!! ( i hate flying cockroach because they are so hard to kill !!! )

p.s. Really lol....my mum actually forced me to clean my room by blackmailing me that she will post pics of my messy room @ facebook...

but i don't really care....coz i post them here =D haha xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011