Farmville xD

* The picture of the farm above is my mum's xD

at first , i was really =.='' when i saw my mum playing farmville....
and worst come to worst.....
she even asked me to help her to " harvest " her crops and trees and animals lols....

i thought i was ridiculous at first ...
and previously , the farm wasn't soo neat and tidy.....

and i have to strain my eyes looking at which tree i'm suppose to harvest ( she just put every tree into a group )

later , i decided ( since i have so much time ) to refurbish her farm lols xD
and haha....i really got addicted to it already ( not my farm.....decorating my mum's farm that is )

can't believed mum's friends even praised that her farm went through really great and vast improvement from before lols xD

and my mum said " my daughter did it "

they said " wah...very nice "

wah.....parents' these days...not only talk about their kids , their life as wives , their work , their gossips....but even farmville and cafe world =.= xD

TIME hAVE changed lols xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011