I just doesn't know why i hate Genting so much
( not much with friends )

but much when i'm alone
i'm too familiar with this place....
i know every corner...

too well....

i rode every rides ( except the super slow go kart )

and yeah , i've been to the starbucks
( but this is my 1st time using a laptop in Starbucks 1st World ... )
i'm bored...
i feel uneasy
i feel unwell ( not that i'm sick )

maybe the Chocolate Cream chip is getting " jelat " on me ( i ordered large btw )
and i'm still full from my KFC dinner which is abt 1/2 hour before i ordered this large chocolate thing....

i hate the cigarette smell....
( i have no choice but to sit in this awful place because the other and better places have no socket ! ) argh...

i miss home.....

i miss my house !

i just doesnt know why i just don't like genting...

it feels....

odd...

wonder why..


sobs...sobs...

my family abandoned me here....

they are currently watching Alice in Wonderland ( NO "D" = not 3D = 2D ) lols xD

and they didn't buy my ticket because they said tht i watched it before =(

i rather be in the cinema than here.......

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

can't wait to go home tomorrow....

know you knw another weird fact of mine...which is....

i Really DETEST genting TO THE MAX !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011